Providing an attractive and unique centre for training and the arts. The St Lawrence's Centre for the Arts regularly stages concerts, art exhibitions, music and art classes and serves as a venue which can be hired out for art, educational and social events.
St Lawrence’s hosts a number of regular events including informal worship, activities for children, Guides, plus art classes and pilates.
Individuals, groups and societies etc may hire St Lawrence’s. The Trustees of St Lawrence’s are keen that the venue should be used for the community.
The St Lawrence’s Centre for the Arts is a unique and beautiful venue situated in the heart of the Broadland village of South Walsham.
Music for a Spring Evening. A locally based clarinet quintet playing a wide range of musical styles … with something for everyone in the audience to enjoy. The concert will include the Baroque, Classical, South American, Ragtime, Swing, American Marches, Modern Jazz, 1930s' Classics and much more.Read more
- Wind in the Willows – Music for a Spring Evening (Concert) – Saturday 28th March 2020
- Susie Turner and Annette Jude – A Musical Extravaganza (Concert) – Saturday 13th June 2020
- Karen Smith (pianist) and Jo Westaway (soprano) (Concert) – Saturday 11th July 2020
- An Evening with Keith Skipper – Yarns, Readings and Reflections – Saturday 5th September 2020
- Ben Garrod (piano) and Lottie Mahoney (flute) (Concert) – Saturday 3rd October 2020
- Invidia Voices – Rock and Soul Choir (Concert) – Friday 13th November 2020
Become a Friend of St Lawrence's
Become a friend get a reduction on ticket prices and support the St Lawrence's Centre.